Inceptive Ultimate Google Maps is a combination of a component, a content plugin and a module that provides an easy way to create and display Google Maps in you Joomla site.
- Easy Map Creation
- Various Map Types
- Custom Map Style Using JSON
- Driving Directions
- Select points from map
- Customizable Maps & Points
- Show Maps Everywhere nside your content with Shortcodes, including your K2 Items
- Multiple Maps per Article/Item
- Module Support
- Custom Marker Icons
- Google Maps visual refresh new look
- Responsive layout
- No API Key or Setup, Just Install And Enjoy!
- Install the plugin following the standard procedure through the Joomla Extension Manager
- Go to Components -> Inceptive Ultimate Google Maps and create a new map. Fill all the needed fields and save.
- You can then create a menu item to the created maps, following the standard procedure.
- You can create a menu item to the collection of your created maps following the standard procedure.
- You can embed a map into your Joomla Article or your K2 Item using the map’s shortcode. The shortcode can be found under the “Shortcode” column in the Maps Table.
- You can create a module in order to display a created map, following the standard procedure.
- v1.1.2 (March 07, 2014)
- Fixed a bug that was caused when jQuery wasn’t included in the selected template.
- v1.1.1 (March 06, 2014)
- Hide shortcode when no need to be resolved (Content category view and K2 item list view).
- Fixed map draw bug when empty map point was included.
- v1.1 (March 05, 2014)
- Added shortcode support for the Content category and the K2 category.
- Fixed many bugs mainly caused by the use of some deprecated functions.
- Initial Release